- News & Info
News & Info
The City of Longview is dedicated to the communication of City business, services and activities to the citizens of Longview through outlets such as CityView Municipal Television, City Website, Social Media, Text and Email Updates. The Media Development Division is responsible for these areas of the City's communication.
- CityView Municipal Television is the award winning 24 hour channel that provides information and videos about municipal government, services, news and events.
- The City of Longview Emergency Communications Channel 28 hosts a live Doppler radar feed with audio from the National Weather Service (NWS). This information will help keep citizens informed during severe weather. Current weather conditions and five day forecasts are also posted.
- Website Development manages and maintains all websites run by the City of Longview.
- Social Media and various forms of electronic communication through which we share information, ideas, messages, and other content.
- Newsletters and other printed material.
In an effort to streamline and improve the regulations and codes for development, the City of Longview is preparing a major overhaul of existing zoning, subdivision, and development ordinances into what is known as a Unified Development Code. Read on...