Report an Issue

CitySend is an online and mobile service request system for the City of Longview, Texas. Using the form fields below, CitySend allows residents to identify issues and report those service requests directly to the City of Longview. Residents can upload a photo or video of the concern and mark the geographic location on a map.

If the issue you are reporting is a public safety emergency, please call 911.

If the issue you are reporting is a water or sewer emergency, please call 903-236-3030.

The online submission information for CitySend may take a moment to load on the space below. If the submission information does not load, please try refreshing your web browser.