PARD aquatics is responsible for the operation and programming of the City’s two municipal swimming pools, one indoor pool and aquatic programming throughout the year.
The indoor swimming pool at Paula Martin Jones Recreation Center is located at 515 W. Avalon St. For more information about this facility, contact Paula Martin Jones Recreation Center at 903-239-5500.
Due to lifeguard shortages, the operations of both outdoor pools will adjust for the 2022 Swim Season. Please click the link to find the adjusted pool operating times! We apologize for the inconvenience.
Outdoor Pool Operating Hours
- Closed - Mondays
- Open from 12:30 - 6 p.m. - Tuesdays through Sundays
Ingram Pool Longview Swim Center
1400 N. Tenth St. 1111 W. Fairmont St.
Outdoor Pool Admission Rates
- $2.00: Youth (ages 3 - 17)
- $3.00: Adult (ages 18 and up)
- FREE: 2 and Younger
Due to the lack of lifeguards, we will not be doing Pool Reservations this swim season.
* Registration for Summer Passes will begin May 1, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. and MUST be registered for IN our office.
- Youth: $25.00
- Adult: $50.00
- Family: $125.00 includes: 2 adults (18+) and up to six children (0-17)
Scheduled through Victoria Hill (903) 237-1367
- $250.00: 1-25 people
- $300.00: 26 - 50 People
- $350.00: 51 - 100 People
- $400.00: 101+ People