This seven member commission shall, among other duties, adopt criteria for the designation of historic landmarks and historic overlay district within the City of Longview.
Meets - 2 p.m., first Tuesday of the month at Development Services, 410 S. High St., unless posted otherwise.
This committee also has specific occupational requirements for some of its members. Members of this board are not eligible to simultaneously serve on another City board or commission.
Agendas and Updates
- Agenda Center - provides links to the most recent agendas.
- Notify Me - sign-up to receive meeting notifications by email or text.
- Debbie Hancock, Chair (At Large)
- Al Pippins (Historian)
- Zack Methvin (Architect, Planner or Representative of a design profession)
- Chris Gonzalez (Real Estate Professional)
- Tamer Abouras (Attorney)
- Arthur Brown (At Large)
- Lynette Goodson (Historic Property Owner)
- Vacant (Gregg County Historical Commission)
- Todd Keebaugh (Building Official)
- Angela Choy (Histroic Preservation Officer)
- Nick Mayfield (Ex-Officio)
Staff Liaison: Angela Choy, 903-237-1073
Council Liaison: Steve Pirtle, District 6