Open Records Requests

The City of Longview complies with the Texas Public Information Act, which provides a mechanism for citizens to inspect or copy government records. The City Secretary is the Records Management Officer for the City of Longview. The City Secretary's Office provides documents upon request such as deeds, easements, ordinances, resolutions, and City Council minutes. To make a request for public records, please complete the Open Records Request form listed below and return it to the City Secretary's Office.

Open Records Request Application (.pdf)

A lot of information is available through our GIS web maps and open data portal. Please consider reviewing this content before submitting a request for GIS maps or data.