Computer workstation use is a privilege and should be treated as such by all users. Library staff has the right to determine the appropriateness of workstation use and can at any time require a patron to leave the workstation.
The Library strives to keep computers working and available for use; however Library computers may be unavailable to the public due to maintenance, upgrade, training or other reasons. The computers automatically shut down thirty (30) minutes prior to the Library closing and Library staff cannot extend a patron’s time beyond that deadline. All work must be saved prior to this time.
Computer Use Policy
Computer Lab Hours:
* Temporary hours, subject to change
• Monday : 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
• Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
• Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
• Thursday: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
• Friday: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
• Saturday: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
• Sunday: CLOSED, WiFi from personal devices still accessible
Reserve a Computer For Use
• You will need your 13-digit library card number and PIN.
• Computer sessions are for 60 minutes.
• Time extension is allowed only if there are open computers available, and no reservations to uphold.
• Check in with lab monitor in computer lab upon arrival for keyboard, mouse, and computer assignment.
• Limited staff assistance and contact. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we must adhere to social distancing practices, and are not allowed to touch your mouse or keyboard.
Please call (903) 237-1350 to schedule reservation.