Stray Animals in Shelter

If you’ve found a pet, please view the list below of jurisdictions contracted with our shelter to see if you should bring the pet to our shelter or another location. If you’ve found a pet and have decided to house the pet until you find its owner, by law you should contact the shelter by coming into the shelter or calling to provide us with a description of the animal so we can include it in our “Found Pet” book.

The Longview Animal Care and Adoption Center serves the following agencies:
  • City of Longview
  • Gregg County
  • Kilgore
  • Gladewater
  • White Oak