What Bulky Items Can Not Be Collected

For large items or bulky yard waste, the City of Longview offers a service called Bulky Item Pick-up, to all residential customers up to four times a year. Collection or an extra trash pick-up can be requested by calling 903-237-1250 or using the CitySend app. See the Landfill section for more information about other large and bulky item disposal options.

Items that can NOT be collected:

  • No Loose Garbage, Bulky Waste Only
  • Hazardous Materials
  • Dirt, rock or sand
  • Glass
  • Concrete
  • Pallets
  • Ceramic Tile
  • Sheet Rock
  • Roofing Materials
  • Any materials resulting from contractual work or commercial activities
  • Fencing
  • Refrigerant Containing Items (refrigerators, freezers, air conditioning units etc.)