November 1 - 22, patrons may exchange 1 non-perishable canned or boxed food item to the library, and get $1.00 worth of fines cleared from their account.These items will be donated to the Thanksgiving Food Drive that is collected annually at Longview Convention Complex.
- Must be non-perishable and not expired
- Must be Thanksgiving-themed
- Must be at least 12 ounces
- Total fines waived cannot exceed $20
- Cannot be applied to Interlibrary Loan related materials/feesItems can be brought to the front desk for review, and then fines will be waived by a supervisor.Please call (903) 237-1350 for more information!