Bookmark Design Contest
The Make Your Mark bookmark design contest is currently closed for 2020 submissions.
We periodically have this contest, so please keep an eye out for future updates!
If you’re interested in learning more about the contest, please contact Wesly at (903) 237-1353.
Thank you to all those who participated this session!
Example bookmark templates are available to download and print!
Rules & Guidelines for 2020 Contest
- Ages 13 and up
- Deadline for submissions: October 4
- Choose from the following themes as inspiration to design from:
Christmas or Valentine's Day
Reading / Books
Comic Books / Superheroes
- Bookmarks will be offered to children, so please keep work age appropriate and free of graphic depiction.
- Original artwork only, avoid copyright infringement or licensed characters.
- Hand/manual artwork and digital artwork accepted.
- All work will be kept as property of Longview Public Library for potential use in the future. Please make or request a copy before submitting.
- If you want your design to bleed (extend all the way to the edges of the bookmark) or crop, then make sure it fills up or goes past the dotted line area on the bookmark template.
- Design will be in color and front only. Finished size of bookmark will be 2.5 x 8.5 inches.
- Avoid use of glitter/metallic/sparkle (it doesn't show up in printing).
Fill out form and bring to front desk to turn in. Work will be quarantined for 48 hours.
You can also scan and submit your work (set to CMYK and at least a 300dpi) as a .pdf or .jpeg via email.