Join Library staff as they perform easy experiments that you can do at home with your family.
The science behind the experiment or concept will be explained and we'll show you some resources the Library has on the subject.
This month’s project theme: “The Colors of Chromatography.”
Here's a list of supplies you can pre-gather before the video posts:
• Washable Markers (Crayola or similar)
• Coffee Filters or Paper Towels
• 2 or 3 clear glasses or bowls
• Alcohol based markers (Sharpies) *Optional*
• Different colors of Ink Pens *Optional*
• Rubbing Alcohol *Optional*
Find out how to use science and color to brighten up the weekend (April 10) at 10:30 AM on our main FB Page.
Click here to return to Library homepage