Time to do a clean sweep and give us your book donations!
Saturday, July 31, our Friends of the Longview Public Library volunteers will be organizing a donation book drive from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
Bring your book donations to the Eastman Library Plaza, and we’ll put them into our book sale (that’s right, they’re coming back!) where funds help benefit the library!
We will be accepting donations via curbside drop off outside the library, though you are also welcome to bring them with you if coming into the building.
There will be signs posted on where to line up and follow to drop them off curbside.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING IN BOOK DONATIONS BEFORE THE BOOK DRIVE DATE.
Donations brought in before then will unfortunately be discarded!
Things we will accept:
• Books, DVDs, Audiobooks, and CDs in good condition.
20+ items need to be in a sturdy box.
NO tubs, totes, or bags
Things we will NOT accept:
• Newspapers and magazines.
• Books, CDs, DVDs, and audiobooks that show signs of dirt or stains
• Reader's Digest Condensed Books.
• Books that are torn, tattered, have covers missing, pages falling out.
• DVDs, audiobooks, and CDs that have torn, tattered, or missing covers.
• DVDs, audiobooks, and CDs with moderate to severe scratches.
• Items that have been stored in damp areas (i.e., garages, basements, outdoors).
• Items that show signs of mold, rodent droppings or bugs.
For large quantity donations, please contact Leah at (903) 237-1350 to discuss arrangements.
We hope to see you there! Any questions, please call (903) 237-1350.
Click here to return to Library home page