Our Food For Fines period has officially started.
Take this opportunity to clear some of the library fines from your account and donated to a helpful cause.
NOVEMBER 1 - 20, patrons may exchange 1 non-perishable canned or boxed food item to the library, and get $1.00 worth of fines cleared from their account.
These items will be donated to the City of Longview Thanksgiving Food Drive that is collected annually at Longview Convention Complex.
- Items must be non-perishable and not expired
- Items should be Thanksgiving-themed/related (corn, potatoes, vegetables, etc.)
- Items must be at least 12 ounces
- Total fines waived cannot exceed $20
- Cannot be applied to item replacement costs, collection agency fees, or Interlibrary Loan related fees/replacement costs.
Items can be brought to the front desk for review, and then fines will be waived by a supervisor.
Please call (903) 237-1350 for more information or to request help unloading items.